Pages

January 9, 2010

hello 2010

ringing in this new year has brought both heartache and joy, making me realize that life usually holds some type of balance. it's been hard for me to focus on the good things this year has brought along with the sadness and confusion, however, looking through the pictures from the past week has made me want to focus on those oh-so-very-good things.
among the great joys this new year has brought me thus far was a visit from my friend chari and her girlfriend, leah, who hail from the north. their stay was short, but a much needed distraction from the unfortunate events that had been building up since the new year hit. as always, we talked, laughed, drank, and were quite merry.


jenn and sean at the ruby room


(not sure!), chari, and leah


empty beers


jenn waiting for bart after the bar - those drunk munchies always get me too, i was eating sun chips!


sean making sure we were about to take the right train home, which we did, go us!

**

another great joy this year brought was my buddy troy finally coming home where he belongs!


troy in 2007


troy and sean on 1/5/10 (photo taken by erin)

ebs massive!

No comments: