Pages

December 17, 2009

spectral evidence



[where is my mind?]


[kaleidoscope]


[the eyes have it]


[don't fade on me]

these images were so much fun to create! using just an external flash and a long exposure, the only thing i tweaked in photoshop was the color. i love the rich design of the carpet coupled with the overlaying of multiple exposures due to the use of flash.
thanks again to my wonderful friend jenn who made the whole experience a lot of fun as well, she's always great in front of the camera!

as it usually happens, there were other locations that i didn't like as much, but a couple images still caught me. whereas they don't quite fit in with the four above, i still wanted to share these:


[the ghost of no one's past]

1 comment:

RedRobotMonkey said...

"don't fade on me" is my favourite for the same reasons you mentioned, the carpet along with the composition is wonderful.